Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday

Today was still a struggle, but the Lord is great. My husband cheered me up today with an e-card :) After work, I came home and we ran errands and then hung up the curtain rod in the living room. We decided to add blackout cloth to them because they are pretty thin so tmrw I'm going to do that with my friend (thanks Laura you rock). We also hung up Thomas' oar in the office (rowing oar). It's nice to get these things done. Its been a crazy 3 weeks so far. Oh, then I've just got 2 more subjects left to go on grades then I'm done with that for the year. Also, my dad is coming for my birthday and then next week/weekend my grandpa is supposed to come and Thomas' mom and brother as well. Yay, I love family visits. Ok, well its time for bed. Tootles people.

No comments: