Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer

Well, time to post. I have started hosting a bible study for women at my house, its A Heart Like His, by Beth Moore. Great study and I really enjoy the time spent learning about David with the other ladies. Summer has started. The first weekend of Summer, Sarah and I headed to Austin to cousin Danny's 5th Birthday party. While there I got to so go and see Jenny and Chris, It was nice to catch up! I had a week off to relax before starting a nanny job. I have three girls 6,9, and 11. I only work three days out of the week for 2 weeks each month. The girls are very well behaved and fun to be with. I am very thankful to have found this job. They love to hang at the pool, read books, and play games. There isnt much else to report at this time :) Just enjoying time with Thomas and friends. In July, I'm going to Cinncinati, OH for a couple of days on a trip for work. While there I will be seeing Mama Mia. Also, we will be celebrating our Three Year Anniversary! I'm excited to see where the Lords journey will take us in the next few years :) Well, until next time many blessings :)

No comments: