Thursday, April 15, 2010
Pregnancy
People keep asking how the pregnancy is going so here it is! I did not have much sicknes at all. I was sick at night for about 3 weeks between 8-11 weeks. My blood pressure has been normal and I have not had too much swelling. Really just some heartburn every once in a while. Thomas and I decided on Arcadia Lynn for our little girl :) Many blessings have arrived already; the crib, changing table, and bedding. I can not wait till next month when we assemble everything and get the room ready. I am looking forward to seeing both sides of the family and all my friends at the baby shower May 15th. I have done really well and stayed away from the stores and buying anything, yay!!! For the people who know me, you wont believe it, I actually made a calendar to keep up with everything going on at work and at home because as you know April and May are the busiest months!!! Well that is it for now. Check out the pictures link for baby bump pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment