Saturday, July 24, 2010
She's Here
Just like I said, here it is She's here!!! Arcadia Lynn Guidry was born at 11:51 p.m. on July 7th, 2010. She was 8 lbs 12 ounces and 21 inches long. We are so glad she is here and are thankful for all of the help at the beginning from our family and friends who brought us meals after the family left. Arcadia makes the cutest little faces and noises in the world. This week Arcadia and I get to try it at home alone while dad goes back to work. It has been awesome having him home for almost a month really. The district had a week off and then he took about 2 weeks off and worked from home. I can not wait to introduce her to more people when shes a little older :) Check out the pictures album!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment