Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Sunday and busy week ahead!

Hello all,

It was a great weekend, went to church today with husband and dad, then went out to eat with Dad, Thomas, Mel and Blaine and the kids. After that, we came home and Thomas finished putting shelves in the garage while I cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed the house. We also hung up some more things and got the boxes put on the shelves in the garage. Tomorrow, my grandpa is coming to stay with us because hes going to see the colonial golf tournament all week and to see the house. I'm also getting my hair done (yay thanks again honey). Tuesday, Thomas has things to do at church and then a car meet. Wednesday we have plans with friends, the McBains. Thursday, I have family math night at work. Then Friday, I do not know. Somewhere in there, Thomas' mom and brother are supposed to come too I believe. On top of all of that, I've gotta wrap my head around first grade TEKS and start packing up my room and still teach the kids who are ready for summer break. HEHE, thank goodness I have the Lord on my side. Love yall. Have a blessed week. I'll try to find time to post again during the week.

No comments: