Saturday, February 28, 2009

Time Flies

Just a little update, the gym is going well. I definately notice a difference. Today I took my first ab class. I'm going to add that class on Tuesday to my regular Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday routine. I've been having an awesome time in small group on Tuesday nights. I feel so blessed to be apart of Milestone where we can fellowship and the focus be about God. This next week will be very busy with TAKS on Tuesday. Good luck to all of the teachers out there whose students are taking it. I will be pulled out of my first grade room to help give the writing taks to fourth graders. Lets pray/hope my students behave for the substitute because there will be test takers surrounding them on every wall. I am also diligently working on getting my first graders ready to take a standarized test of their own in April. They have to read a comprehension passage on their own and answer the questions among many other things; math, listening, sentence correction, and phonics.
Next week I will also be preparing my house for my sisters twenty first birthday party. I am so happy to be hosting, yay for my house, what a blessing!!!! We are having a family friendly get together.

No comments: