My parents stayed with us all last week while they helped my sister move into her new dorm room. I am excited to see what God has in store for her. This week was a little crazy at work. It started out with TPRI testing at school, so I was given a substitute to teach the students while I assessed them outside of the room. My sister also came and brought lunch and got to do some teaching. It was the substitutes first time in elementary so she was greatful that Sarah was there. Grades were also due on Wednesday and title (tutoring) after school started up again. These students really need the extra help. On Thursday, Samantha and Steve came over to meet my parents and we played Settlers with Dad. Friday, Thomas and I watched a movie and the shows on the DVR from the week. It was nice to have some time together at home. Well today I got up and went to the gym and had lunch with a friend at subway. Thomas went on a car cruise around Arlington with the rx-8 club. Then we went out to dinner at On the Border (courtesy of his Aunt). Thanks Aunt Deborah for the gift card. All in all, it was a busy week and I am looking forward to this next week and need to remember that God is my strength and he will see us through. Many blessings to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment