Well school is back in full swing. This week we started practicing for our standford 10 test that the kids take in April. Of course all you teachers out there understand how difficult it is to fit in or squeeze one more thing into the already tight schedule :) I am curious about how my students are going to do on the TPRI next week. More information to come later.
Well things are changing around here. I have started going to the gym with a friend from church and 3 of her neighbors. I have decided that its time for a lifestyle change. I dont want to call it a resolution because those hardly ever stick, but its time to take care of myself physically, mentally, and spiritually. So far, I really like taking the power circuit class (resistance training) along with doing cardio. I have also gotten my hands on a bunch of book series that put the old testament into a story format so that the information flows and is easier to understand. These books are really helping me to learn more about the bible. I am so glad that people take the time to write books like that.
Tomorrow a bunch of church ladies will be coming over to hang out and play games while the husbands play Halo at another house. Its excting to have this home it is such a blessing to us to be able to share it with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment